DAMA Philadelphia is a non-profit, vendor neutral, professional organization with a focus on education and advancing the field of data management.
The chapter is in need of locations for general chapter meetings, training, and exam proctoring.
Hosted locations help defray chapter costs, keeping membership dues low.
Rotating locations allows chapter members to attend the events most convenient to them, provides new and refreshing venues, and allows several companies to participate in this opportunity to increase their exposure and visibility in the field by becoming a valued partner.
In addition to the above benefits, the host company will also receive
- Prominent mention on social media, email, website, and other event promotional material (“Proudly Hosted By..”)
- Free unlimited attendance to the hosted meeting to anyone else in the organization that is hosting the meeting.
- Free one-year corporate partnership, enabling up to five attendees at other chapter events that fiscal year.
DAMA-Philadelphia meetings typically require the following:
- Classroom-style Seating for 50-60 people
- Additional tables for sponsor booth(s) and sign-in/registration
- Overhead projector that can be connected to a computer/laptop
- Projection screen
- Whiteboard, flip chart, other special requests by presenters
- Ability to bring food from outside (or access to food sources such as a cafeteria so attendees can purchase food)
- For CDMP training: WiFi (optional)
- Accessible via public transportation and/or parking options
What Can I Do?