Consider Becoming an Event Sponsor
DAMA Philadelphia encourages sponsorship of our meetings and other events. Sponsorship helps defray event costs, keeping membership dues low, and allows vendors the opportunity to interact with DAMA chapter members while creating a valued partnership with DAMA Philadelphia. Sponsors can demonstrate new products, explain solutions, and exhibit emerging technologies in an educational setting.
Consider sponsoring breakfast, lunch, or happy hour at an upcoming Chapter Meeting!
Each sponsor slot is $600 and payment may be made by check, via paypal to email@example.com, on the payments section of the website.
Event Sponsorship Benefits:
- Brief (15-minute) presentation at the sponsored Chapter Meeting promoting your company product or service
- Designated table to set up a display booth with promotional material, banner, etc.
- Chapter member interaction and voluntary data collection (e.g. via business card raffle)
- Five free guest passes to the sponsored meeting to share with your clients or affiliates
- Prominent feature of sponsor on all email blasts, social media, and website promoting the event
- Opportunity to meet professionals in the data management space from a wide cross section of local companies
- Host annual social event (at May meeting)
- Participate as sole or partial host of annual social event (conclusion of May meeting)
Examples of Vendors
DAMA welcomes many types of product vendors as sponsors, including but not limited to:
- Data warehousing, business intelligence, data mining, data visualization
- Big data and data integration
- Data quality
- Master data management
- Metadata management
- Data modeling and data architecture
- Database management and administration
Other examples of sponsors include
- Data management service providers
- Consulting organizations
- Training and instructional organizations
- Hiring managers looking to fill open positions from a pool of well-qualified candidates
What Can I Do?
- When any vendor contacts you, get all their contact information.
- Send it to: President@dama-phila.org and firstname.lastname@example.org
- They will contact the vendor, to coordinate the opportunity for sponsorship of a meeting or event
- Offer to sponsor a chapter meeting or other event.
- Contact President@dama-phila.org and email@example.com to arrange sponsorship logistics.
DAMA Philadelphia Thanks our Sponsors!
DAMA Philadelphia is vendor neutral; sponsorship does not constitute or imply endorsement of any specific product, vendor, or methodology.