Our Chapter is governed by Bylaws. Please download our current Bylaws.
- Members can meet the most important and influential speakers on matters at the heart of data and information management, enterprise data management strategy and implementation, data science, etc. and participate in serious discussions with these experts.
- The Philadelphia-area chapter is affiliated with DAMA International. DAMA International is a world-wide organization with the same goals as the local chapters, but with the resources to stage larger events and provide opportunities for education to the membership of all chapters.
- Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) certification is available through DAMA International. Certification will help members expand their potential career opportunities and development paths.
- As a member, there are discounts on conferences, seminars, and publications in conjunction with participating vendors, consultants, and book publishers. The discount to the annual DAMA International conference is worth the membership fee itself.
- DAMA is not affiliated with any vendor and is thus able to provide input and requirements to the vendor community, uninhibited by the complexities of any specific toolset, techniques, or products.
- Individual and Student Memberships get free entrance to all meetings and the listed benefits. Most meetings include continental breakfast, pizza lunch, and refreshments.
- Corporate membership provides benefits for a total of 5 associates.